My summer clothes don't fit anymore...

It's the end of August...and it already feels like SUMMER! Spring...where art though? Have we gone straight into summer from winter? If you thought last summer was hot...think again!

Bring out the tank tops and flip flops...Cute patterns and colours. Everything that you fit into easily last summer. On the left are your capris, and shorts, on the right your sundresses.
It's a sweltering 28 degrees today... those pair of jeans didn't even cross your mind. And then..there it is ; That awful realisation that your summer clothes don't fit anymore... even your pale feet look ''fat''.





You need to drop about 6 kg's in order to look good in your cute casual summer outfits.


You don't do the gym thing. You cringe when you hear people talk about CrossFit. Ok - think... Maybe I'll look for that free DVD I got with the Women's Health I bought 7 months ago... or maybe I'll run for a bit on a nice day.

Truth is.. I've could've chucked that DVD months ago (which reminds me I need to spring clean my cupboards). And NO! No day will ever be THAT nice that I will go for a run.

Seriously. Who am I kidding?



What can I do to speed up any weight loss?

If you've been considering the hCG Weight Loss Program, now is the time lose. Trust me when I say the hCG Weight Loss Program is tremendously successful, simple and sustainable.

Here’s the deal, EVERYONE loses their 8 - 15 kg's on hCG Weight Loss Products. The more weight you have to lose, the quicker it will come off. The best thing is that it’s healthy weight loss. hCG Weight Loss Products allows you to maintain muscle mass while strictly losing from unwanted fat so you trim down in all the areas you need it most so you’ll be ready for those flawless summer styles. 

Also, the most exaggerated weight loss on the hCG Weight Products is experienced in the first 10 days to two weeks of the diet. We've had women lose 10 kg's in two weeks. Men often lose even more.

If you order now, you’ll have plenty of time to shed between 8 - 15 kg's by SUMMER!! Make all your friends jelly. If not now, when?

"MOST PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA HOW GOOD THEIR BODY IS DESIGNED TO FEEL."
- Kevin Trudeau -

No comments:

Post a Comment