- 100g chicken – cut into chunks
- black pepper - orange – cut in 1/4s
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic - 1/2 t basil
- 1 T fresh ginger root (about 1/2"-1" long piece, peeled & minced)
- juice of half lemon
1. Preheat pan over MED heat.
2. Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
3. Add chicken to pan and stir fry until brown on all sides, about
4. Add garlic and cook for 1 min.
5. Squeeze juice of orange quarters over chicken.
6. Peel & separate orange into sections. Add orange sections, ginger, lemon juice, and basil. Stir well.
7. Cover and simmer for about 20-30 mins.