20 things I'll do when I'm skinny

I'm two days out from my weight loss adventure. This Friday I'll start my loading days as part of phase one for the HCG diet. As the social media manager for HCG Triumph, I'm surrounded by people who believe in this diet 110%. That belief inspires me to be healthier. Tomorrow is all about taking before pictures, measurements, and stepping on the scale for the first weigh-in, but today I want to introduce myself.

Maybe I'm crazy for wanting to post my story out there for the world to see. At times I'm sure I'll be embarrassed, but I feel like I've been hiding behind this layer of fat. The only thing I should really be embarrassed of is how I've let myself live such an unhealthy lifestyle. I know I can be successful at this. Especially since I'm in an atmosphere where I have the pleasure of hearing and reading the success stories of so many who have reached their goal weight with HCG Triumph.
I've never been skinny. Even as a kid, I was chunky. My weight has held me back from a lot of things. Now that I’m taking steps to a better life I’ve created my skinny bucket list.
Here are 20 things(in no particular order) I’d never do at my current weight that I’m looking forward to doing when I’m skinny. 
  
  • Take a road trip to the beach 
  • Go to a club and dance with a guy that I normally would think is out of my league
  • Wear shorts, it’s been over 5 years since I’ve worn shorts in public
  • Buy  something from American Eagle other than a purse or shoes
  • Jump on a trampoline
  • Go bungee jumping
  • Try water skiing
  • Run a 5k
  • Take a hip-hop class
  • Buy a “little black dress” that’s actually little
  • Take a yoga class with my skinny best friend and feel just as pretty as her
  • Layout in my backyard in an itsy-bitsy bikini and tan.
  • Go swimming with a guy
  • Cartwheel across a football field
  • Join a gym.
  • Go to an amusement park and ride all of the roller coasters. 
  • Go to my five year high school reunion and turn heads.
  • Buy something sexy from Victoria Secret.
  • Promise myself I’ll never go back my old weight.
  • Wear dresses and high heels 3 times a week.


    I know I have a long journey ahead of me, but all of those thing I just listed are things that I can look forward to. I don’t want my weight to hold me back from living my life. Be sure to check back tomorrow for picture. That should be... interesting. 
 
What are some of the things you’re looking forward to doing when you hit your goal weight?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment