WOW! True Weight Loss Success!!



HCG Worked for me!
I was on the HCG diet a few months ago and lost a significant amount of weight (nearly 18 kgs successfully.) I have not gained anything back but I have lost more weight and become extremely fit since using HCG. I can't tell you how many success stories I know of from friends and family who have used hCG Weight Loss Drops.


HCG worked when all else fails! 32 lbs loss successfully with the hCG diet!
I'm 23, an artist, diagnosed with PCOS and insulin-resistance, and have had a lot of difficulty losing weight in the past. In the last two months though, I've been able to lose 15kilos, I went from 82kilos to 71kilos in 40 days, dropping 24 inches (maybe more, only measured some areas), and went from 33% body fat to 28.5%! My body reshaped like Dr. Simeon's said it would; my favourite result being it took fat off my belly. This plan really worked for me, and I'm going to do another phase 2 in 6 weeks to lose the last 5kilos.


The results don’t lie! 11.9kilos. hCG weight loss success story!
I'm happy to say I'm an hCG diet success story. Today I lost another 0.680grams. I weighed 82.78kg. Today, it has been a total of 11.9kilos lost. It is truly amazing how I can eat only 500 calories, work a 12 hr shift in a busy hospital and still feel great and not be hungry. I have lots of energy and I am going for an hour walk this afternoon. Whatever the mechanism is in HCG that causes people to lose weight at an amazing rate, eat only 500 calories and not be hungry, cannot be explained by our scientists. It certainly does exist for me and many other people. No other diet supplement, despite the claims, produced this result for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment