Share Your Success Story

 
Share your weight loss story. Help other others lose weight and feel great!

Have you lost 8, 20, 50 kilos? We want to hear from you!
Send us an email at
info@hcgweightlossproducts.co.za with the following info:

-Name -Age -Occupation -Where you live -Height -Before and after weight -A before and after photo -Just a few quick sentences about how you lost the weight.

If you are a bit daunted by writing (as many people are), you can just jot down a few bullet points. We can help edit and let you give the final approval.

If selected, you could appear on our website & blog at
www.hcgweightlossdrops.co.za

Don't be shy—what you've accomplished will inspire others just like you! Whether they're trying to lose 3kilos or 5 kilos, hearing true stories and real experiences will be great motivation.

Email us here:
info@hcgweightlossproducts.co.za
 
 

What People Are Saying...

Michelle R: Lost 9,5 kg's in 38 days
Weight has always been a constant struggle in my life. I've tried using a nutritionist, working out regularly, and various diets and never saw the results I really wanted. When my mother first told me about hCG Weight Loss Products SA I was skeptical. I didn't know how I would be able to go on a 500-calorie diet for six weeks and then not have starches or sugars for an additional three weeks. As a 22-year-old college student it seemed impossible to me. It took a while for my Mom to convince me, but once I saw the results from her first round of the protocol I was amazed. Not only did she lose a bunch of weight, but it seemed effortless for her. So I decided to give it a go. The weight literally just started melting away. I've lost close to 10 kg's and I am SO SO SO happy. All of my clothes fit much better, and as a added bonus I have even gone shopping becuase all of my pants were 2 sizes too big. Not only do I feel better about myself and how I look, but the potocol also showed me that I have a tremendous amount of self-control that I'd never been aware of or tapped into. I would recommend this to anyone who wants and has been trying to lose weight but needs more motivation. There is nothing like the feeling of waking up each morning, getting ton the scale, and SEEING that you have lost 500g-1kg over night. I know that if I can do it and get the amazing results I did, anyone can. It's all about your attitude and commitment and from there it's a downhill ride.

Christiaan v. M: Lost 15 kg's in 43 days
I am 37 years old and have weighed 78kg's for most of my adult life. Over the past three years it seems as if my metabolism has just stopped. I ballooned up to 101kg's. I tried every diet one could imagine and with each successive failure came more depression and, of course, more weight gain. I heard about hCG Weight Loss Products SA through a friend of mine. My first round I lost 15kg's and I truly feel that I have been given a new lease on life. I will be starting my second round a soon as I return from vacation in mid-January. I highly recommend this program for anyone who is serious about losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment